Chip Block featured in Cyber Insurance Article
RiskLens recently featured Evolver Vice President Chip Block in a cyber insurance article entitled: Read article]by Jeff B. Copeland [
RiskLens is a software company that specializes in the quantification of cybersecurity risk, and is a partner to Evolver. RiskLens is the only risk quantification software purpose-built on FAIR, the only international standard quantitative model for information security and operational risk.
by Jeff B. Copeland
In the article, Chip answers these questions:
- What services do you provide to clients related to cyber insurance?
- Why the concern about tailoring a policy to fit top risks. Isn’t coverage standardized?
- Is it a question of paying higher premiums for a better policy then?
- What’s the trade-off between buying cyber insurance or spending on better cyber defenses?
- Why buy separate cyber coverage at all?
- Let’s get down to cases. What advice would you give to companies seeking insurance to cover a data breach of customer personally identifiable information?
- What about ransomware insurance?
- So to sum up, what’s your bottom line recommendation on cyber risk insurance?