Evolver executives participate in leading industry conferences and events
Evolver executives to attend important events in the areas of cybersecurity, medtech, large scale data, and cyber risk.
New York City
Dubbed the “East Coast’s Biggest Medtech Event”, MD&M East connects engineers, executives, and leading suppliers in finding medtech solutions, innovations, and inspiration to solve the toughest challenges, and also to stay on top of the latest advancements across the industry. Evolver’s Chip Block is a frequent author and speaker on the topic of cybersecurity and medical devices, and looks forward to seeing new solutions, hearing about the latest trends, and connecting with the industry. The keynote speaker is Silicon Valley icon and Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak.
Evolver gets directly involved and integrated into the Massachusetts innovation and academic communities by participating in the Dataverse Community Meeting.
Hosted by Harvard’s Institute for Quantitative Social Science, the meeting brings together researchers, librarians, publishers, and developers interested in data sharing or building repositories. Tim Rudolph, VP Cybersecurity, is part of the Massachusetts Open Cloud Core Partner board. He is building another bridge to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with Evolver through events such as this.
Topics for discussion during the meeting are:
- managing data with Dataverse institutional data repositories
- supporting large scale data
- integrating data sharing with computing and with tools that help reproducible research
- connecting data to scholarly and other research outputs
The Dataverse Project has a growing and active community of users and developers and is now a mature repository software used to share and archive research data.
New York City
In its 4th year, the Cyber Risk Awards gala dinner brings over 360 cyber risk professionals together for an evening honoring winners in 10 award categories. The emcees for this event are Willis Towers Watson’s Tom Srail, CFC’s Graeme Newman, XL Catlin’s Jeremy Gittler, and JLT’s Shannon Groeber.
Evolver looks forward to attending this event as proud supporter of the award nominees and the cyber risk community in general. The 10 award categories are:
- Cyber Risk Industry Person of the Year – USA, London, and International
- Cyber Risk Event Response Team of the Year
- Cyber Risk Pre-Breach Team of the Year
- Cyber Service Vendor of the Year
- Cyber Risk Innovation of the Year
- Cyber Newcomer of the Year
- Cyber Reinsurer of the Year
- Cyber Law Firm of the Year
- Cyber Risk Broking Team of the Year
- Cyber Risk Insurer of the Year