Evolver Legal Services Announces Actionable Intelligence Partnership with Infinnium’s 4IG
Evolver Legal Services, a division of technology firm Evolver, LLC, has announced a partnership with Infinnium to enhance its robust platform of data identification, redaction, and information flow applications. The capabilities strengthened by Infinnium’s technology will allow Evolver to assist clients in targeting data from multiple data sources simultaneously, including Office365, MS Exchange, G-Suite, FileShare, SharePoint, and more. It also boasts a direct integration with Relativity, facilitating automated redactions on native files.
Infinnium is a technology firm that develops software solutions for corporations, law firms, and government agencies that require improved information governance, including compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, and other privacy regulations. The company has developed an information governance platform, 4iG™ and specialized modules such as ObscurePI™ that can automatically redact any PII or specified search terms in a collection of data. A pre-defined instruction to find and redact all social security numbers or medical records, for example, is already included.
“We are excited to partner with Infinnium due to their commitment to innovation and best practices, which are values shared at Evolver,” said Bruce Markowitz, Vice President of Evolver Legal Services. “The solutions offered by our partnership are specifically designed to look at the entire project lifecycle and keep our clients’ goals in mind, which I think makes the Infinnium-Evolver offering stand head-and-shoulders above others in the industry.”
Working with Infinnium, Evolver will apply its experience in legal services and information governance to complement its suite of white-glove services to law firms and legal departments. Building on its previous success with native file redaction, Evolver is leveraging its new partnership to offer their clients a streamlined workflow, identifying PII, GDPR, and HIPPA related data to be easily categorized, reviewed, redacted and produced across all native file types while maintaining a strict level of data security, including audit trails, to ensure full compliance. Using ObscurePI™ with Relativity®, Evolver clients will have the ability to redact all of their privileged information in a first-of-its-kind offering for on-demand redactions on all native file types, eliminating the need to image documents in order to apply redactions.
Key capabilities that Evolver offers with its 4IG™ integration, include:
- Auto Identification of PII across an enterprise
- Universal searching supports the identification of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), PHI, privileged, trade-secrets and other sensitive information
- The ability to easily tag, encrypt, redact, and anonymize sensitive content within native documents. Both manual and automated redaction of targeted information are supported.
- Remote data collections, early case assessment, and processing of data in response to a discovery request.
- Information governance programs tailored for GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, FISMA, and others.
- File analysis of unstructured data
- Identification of ROT (redundant, obsolete, or trivial) data reducing storage foot print and minimizing legal risks and providing data security.
- Identification and categorization of sensitive data for use in data protection safeguard protocols
- Data remediation for the purposes of reducing storage footprints
- Metadata-focused processes
Contact Us below or on our eDiscovery Services Page to learn about these or similar services.