Evolver recognized as the only eDiscovery cloud services provider included in GSA IT Schedule 70 Cloud SIN 132-40
Federal, State and Local agencies can rapidly purchase on-demand, scalable and secure eDiscovery managed services as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
November 16, 2016 – Reston, VA – Evolver, Inc. a technology provider for Federal, Commercial and Legal clients announced today that it has been approved as an eDiscovery cloud services provider on the Cloud Special Item Number (SIN) 132-40 through the GSA IT Schedule 70. This contract is added to Evolver’s many other federal IT contracts, including (HHS) Program Support Center, GSA Schedule 70, Navy SeaPorte, and other subcontract vehicles.
Leveraging Evolver’s extensive experience delivering end-to-end eDiscovery solutions to law firms, and corporate and government clients with its infrastructure and security capabilities, allows customers to benefit from rapid, on-demand, scalable and secure access to eDiscovery services in the cloud through GSA Schedule 70 Cloud SIN 132-40.
Through Evolver’s subject matter experts and suite of applications, they cover all aspects of the EDRM including information governance, legal hold, forensics, early case assessment, processing and hosting, production and trial support. Included on the Cloud SIN as well, XLerator, Evolver’s custom tool for the review, redaction and production of native Microsoft Excel files.
Currently, there are 40 organizations included on GSA Schedule 70 Cloud SIN 132-40, with Evolver as the only eDiscovery service provider.
- Reduce in-house IT budgets and the challenges of IT resource management
- Reduce the cost of eDiscovery by eliminating the purchase of infrastructure and software, and only paying for systems as needed
- Better budget forecasting with more predictable pricing
- Better system and data security
- Unlimited scalability and performance available on demand
Evolver delivers on-demand, scalable and secure access to eDiscovery managed services via a private, hybrid or public cloud environment. Evolver currently supports a variety of eDiscovery tools: Nuix, kCura’s Relativity, LexisNexis suite of applications, Venio One, and Evolver’s custom application, XLerator, as part of Cloud SIN in the following three delivery methods:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) enables agencies to use Evolver’s software applications running on an Evolver managed infrastructure
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) allows agencies to deploy software applications and COTS and to manage hosting environment configurations on an Evolver managed infrastructure without the burden and cost of ownership or maintenance for underlying technology resources
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) enables agencies to flexibly provision processing, storage, hardware, networks, and other fundamental computing resources on an Evolver managed infrastructure without the burden and cost of ownership or maintenance for underlying technology resources
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions. GSA IT Schedule 70 has implemented a Special Item Number (SIN) 132-40 for all cloud services. The Cloud SIN provides centralized, streamlined access to cloud computing services within Schedule 70 and makes it easier for agencies to acquire cloud services. This provides an ‘Easy to Find, Easy to Buy’ central location to research and compare prequalified cloud services.
Bill Sabo, CEO of Evolver said, “Evolver is uniquely qualified to provide eDiscovery services to federal, state and local agencies through the SIN 132-40. Due to the streamlined GSA process, customers can count on Evolver for standard pricing and reliable service with demonstrated expertise in the area of eDiscovery.”